Monday, January 16, 2012

Back to India

My friend Suresh with a cat he rescued from the streets
I am again leaving for India in a few days, to work with my friend whose mission in life is to bring help and relief from suffering to the street animals of Mumbai. He and his small group of dedicated volunteers do so much for these animals with very little resources. As I will be gone for over a month, the only member of the Love and Hope family who can type will not be able to update you on Sanctuary activities. I will not return until March. However, I want to tell you a story while I am away and have scheduled a Newsletter to be published on February 1st. It is a story about my very special "Jewel of India" and I hope that you will enjoy her tale. If you receive our blogs through Facebook or our website and wish to subscribe to our Newsletter then Click Here to sign up. If you receive our Newsletters and would like to ensure that you receive our blog updates, you can do so by checking our website or by joining us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment